Saturday, August 20, 2011

Missin' Hamburg

I got back from Hamburg last night and it was - again - amazing! I think I like the city even better than Berlin. Anyways, these are basically the only pictures on my camera, I didn't do much sightseeing. Sometimes I prefer hanging out with my friends and enjoying the big city life. I also did some shopping but unfortunately I only got back home with two shirts from Zara and a cardigan from Urban Outfitters. Oh, I've also been trying to find an almost black/dark purplish lipstick for a really long time and I think I found the perfect colour at Mac, it's called 'Cyber'.


Jacket - Bershka / Shirt - Zara / Jeans - Topshop

I cannot wait to move to Hamburg one day!

7 comments:

Natassia Lea said...

Ohh... I really want to visit!

F. said...

gefällt mir, mit den Kränen im Hintergrun d

k come karolina said...

wow!!! so cool!!!




xoxo from rome
K.
http://kcomekarolina.com/

Lapina said...

You better should move to Hamburg someday... I started appreciating this adorable city since I'm gone ...

Marcela Gmd said...

Beautiful look!!!
Take a look on my blog and if you like we can follow each other?
Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

Katta said...

Oh, welch ein wunderbarer Blog. Deine Aufnahmen finde ich alle wirklich wunderschön & total gut getroffen. Sowas schaue ich mir immer sehr gerne an. Mach bitte weiter so, das finde ich prima! :>

Rachel said...

I must visit Hamburg with you some day! If you love it, then I know I would as well. You look so beautiful, by the way.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, I really appreciate it ♥
(I speak English and German!)