Sunday, February 12, 2012

MAC-Love

During my stay in Berlin last weekend I visited the MAC Pro Store (Rosenthalerstr. 36). Recently I really started getting into all this make-up stuff and I wanted to see if they had anything interesting I could use.
First I simply enjoyed exploring it all on my own but then I asked a sales girl to help me out a little and she turned out to be quite nice and professional.
She applied various blushes on my cheeks after I had told her that I would like to buy a pink shade and I finally decided to go for the Naturally LE Mineralize Skinfinish in Blonde. I love it so much, it gives my cheeks the nicest glow, just like a regular highlighter but then again it also works perfectly fine as a pretty blush, of course.
Second thing I treated myself with was the Lustre Lipstick in Frewh Brew, such a beautiful nude colour, I like using it during the day or at work because it's pretty sheer but still adds this little glossiness. Unfortunately it doesn't stay on my lips for very long but that's okay because I don't even use a lip base or anything.
I've also had my eye on the Eye Shadow in Beauty Marked for a very long time but I never felt like spending about 18 Euros on an eye shadow that is as low pigmented as an eye shadow probably can ever get but this time I still had to buy it. I think I'll just have to apply it either with a wet brush or with a black base underneath. Still, the burgundy purplish glitter on black looks amazing, perfect for smokey eyes!
The last thing I bought was the Studio Finish SPF 35 Concealer that I try to apply on my T-zone because I never use foundation but it dries out my forehead and makes dead skin cells visible. Maybe I should've picked the Studio Sculpt Concealer insted but for now I combine it with my fluid drugstore concealer and it really covers blemishes and large pores very well.
Overall I'm very satisfied with every single of the four MAC products I bought and I hope this baby review was a little helpful for you. Don't hesitate to ask, if there are any more questions, I'll be happy to answer them!
Oh Lord, so much writing, did this bore you?! How could beauty products even be such a big part of my life? Ha, just kidding, I'm just a typical girl. I hope.





P.S. Thank's Rachel for introducing me to the wonderful world of beauty and make-up.

Love, Anni

5 comments:

Honey said...

the lipsticks are the best.♥♥

lookinginalookingglass said...

It's so good to see that you added a new post. & that new lipstick looks ideal, I've been seeing nude lipstick on models in so many magazines and it looks lovely.

Ioana-Carmen said...

Amazing blog! Would you like to follow each other? ;X

FashionSpot.ro

Rachel said...

I'm just now reading this blogpost, and I'm so ecstatic that I've inspired you so <3 You know beauty and makeup is my cup of tea. Can't wait to play with makeup when we see each other next!! Yay! I love you!

Rachel said...

Also, I LOVE the nude lip. I've been trying to find one of those for a while. I can tell you that my favorite lip line in MAC is the pro longwear lipcreme. They stay on for hours at a time! I need to find a great nude in that because lipstick fading is one of my pet peeves. Another great thing I've learned is if you want a lip to stay ALL day, use one of MAC's lip liners and fill in the entire lip with it, then add a touch of gloss over the plump middle area of your lips. We're such girly girls. I love it.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, I really appreciate it ♥
(I speak English and German!)