Thursday, May 31, 2012

Oh, so perfect

I HAD to have them simply for the fact for them to be a part of my shoe collection, own them, hold them in my hands like a baby, admire them deeply and try them on every single day. I haven't worn them once although they arrived about 2 weeks ago, I just didn't get an appropriate chance to wear them. It's always tricky going out with new shoes if you don't really now whether they will be comfortable or cause you some badass pain. I think I'm going to wear them next time I'm getting groceries. Seems like a proper 'first time' to me.
Anyways, Victoria made me want to have them so badly and I think she likes them a lot, too. My mom would kill me, 55 Euros for a pair of PU leather heels.


via nelly.com

Love, Anni

10 comments:

eleonora said...

Die sind richtig toll, hab sie auch schon öfters angeklickt ^^ Aber der Preis ist dann doch ganz schön happig :-/

Liebe Grüße,
Eleonora

Libra said...

Oh, coole Schuhe!

Danke! Ich mag eigentlich auch Rosa/Pink/Rot mehr auf den Nägeln, aber im Sommer darf's gern knallen! :)

lookinginalookingglass said...

Cute strappy buckle!

Anthea Lau said...

omg these babies are absolutely stunning yet delicate <3
would you like to follow each other?
A
xx
http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

Andrea said...

wow they are beautiful!

Marita said...

Super pretty! Me want them too! :)

eat the rich said...

toller blog :)
lust auf eine Blogvorstellung?
kannst dich bei mir gerne bewerben, vielleicht klappts ja!
schau einfach mal vorbei :)
viel glück!
xx

Siska said...

so schön filigran!

Nesrin Bozlak said...

Wow, they're just perfect. Looks very pretty.

xx

www.styleofpurity.com

Joy. | JUSTLIKESUSHI.COM said...

These heels looks great!
With love,

Joy
justlikesushi.com

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, I really appreciate it ♥
(I speak English and German!)